Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Our alien frens say there are portals all over the planet and we can actually form a portal ourselves if we realize our soul powers!
https://www.galacticfacets...
11:12 AM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
03 September, 04:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
@sirhuckleberry and iamjason

high pitch sounds
collective energy
unity of light
bloodtypes that lead back to the Sumerians
and more...

I do know that when two people of a certain energy quality get together they can do... things...have witnessed it.

Ready to understand that which I don't atm...
Start the class, lol.
And is Mac going to pop in as guest lecturer?

Love you all♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
01 September, 11:15
i ve witnessed this portal opening … as i was the messanger for a loved one on the otherside ….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 September, 11:37
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
My visitor has shown me many and when I wake up sometimes it is like I have trouble getting back to here.
It is just like walking thro water.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 September, 11:14
Or we are all asleep on those ships now.....playing VR

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 September, 11:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Well something has for sure changed in the last 2 or 3 weeks!
Nana seems to be fluctuating between timelines or something day and night. Things feel a bit weird.