Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
31 August, 09:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
31 August, 10:14
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
How many are in there with them?

How long has this been going on?

One thing i can say People will hit their knees and cry world wide.

This is where the world unites

My 2 cents!

From a silly bird under the Lord Jesus Christ
Eagle 777
Godspeed Patriots Never Quit Never give up We are The Storm
Covfefe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 September, 09:48
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
“From a Silly Bird” 🤣😂. Silly Bird is always good for a chuckle...these head shots crack me up!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 September, 09:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Aslong as I make you smile😁

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 September, 10:09
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Yes! And Laugh! 👍. Also that Eagle brings us Hope with some great Info and or thought provking posts! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
Thank you so much for your kind words. You all give me hope! I always feared that humanity was lost forever. You all prove it is thriving!!!!!
10:17 AM - Sep 01, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EAGLE 777, click on at the bottom under it