Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
01 September, 07:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
the wheels on the bus go round and round..round and round...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 September, 11:23
It is only #9 they are concerned with. the rest is a distraction from the vaccineIt is and always has been about the vaccine, They never actually needed a virus we already had one arriving just on time. Flu season.
Bill Gates tells the purpose of vaccines in his ID2020 Ted Talk. The virus they are trying to eradicate is US! This is planned genocide. The real virus we are fighting is the genocidal globalists or about 1% of the population. All of the worlds ills could be solved by those few volunteering for their own genocide plans. To me this seems much more efficient and productive. If you've got snakes in the henhouse you kill the snakes not the chickens. Right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
01 September, 10:36
and why is 2 vaccines now considered unvaxinated?
i think thats in isreal now.

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 September, 10:04
I'm still waiting for my "natural immunity" passport.

I'm expecting to receive it in the mail any day now.

#Plandemic #vaccine #covidhoax

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 September, 10:03
Excellent to print out and start distributing in stores, restrooms, handing out to people. So many cannot connect the dots.

scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
01 September, 08:55
I POSTED THIS AND THIS IS WHAT FACEBOOK SAID. Your post goes against our Community Standards on misinformation that could cause physical harm
No one else can see your post.
We encourage free expression, but don't allow false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm.