Only people mentioned by GardenVarietyAnon in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
30 September, 04:49
In response Katrina Fights to her Publication
If you need HCQ or Ivermectin, you can make them both with natural items, receipes are everywhere. It's a shame this is happening, but you can make it yourself right in your home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 September, 01:04
Their license is not secure anyway. The pharm industry is doomed and so are the enablers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
30 September, 09:44
A local Pharmacist said the C_D/C_ instructed their chain of Pharmacies to NOT fill any prescriptions for HCQ or Ivermectin....WTH?

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
30 September, 10:53
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Pushhealth.com is where i got mine. didn't even need a zoom meeting. all you do is request the prescription, the doctor approves it, you pay and it gets called into your pharmacy.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 September, 08:45
It seems only natural to me that pharmacies can't just sell drugs for uses they are not approved for without having to expect their licenses revoked or businesses shut down.

So how is the board of pharmacies to blame?

Isn't this just a roundabout way saying that HCQ, if proven to be an effective treatment, should have gotten an EUA as well?

God Wins donated @GR2021
30 September, 10:11
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
CDC/Pharma/pharma boards/medical boards/FDA/etc are part of the same dirty DS. Knowing what I know now, the DS has control over all these boards to ultimately control people and their health.