Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
01 September, 10:33
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I've seen this happen so many times in the Catholic churches around me in Northern, VA. I remember one fellow I grew up with, he was an alter boy and had been molested by the priest. His mother refused to believe the obvious until he was grown. Here is an example of retribution for that man: His mother had moved to a small town in Southern Virginia and she had been attending the local Catholic church. This man attended service one Sunday with her and who does he see leading the mass...you got it the very same man that molested him. The man stood up in the middle of the service and announced to all those these what the priest had done to him providing all the details. That priest was physically removed from the church and of course later transferred elsewhere to continue his activities. I believe the towns people wanted to hang him as my mother moved to the same small town and their mindset is very conservative and you follow the rules of society or else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
01 September, 07:33
People taking advantage over a young helpless child is evil!! Death is too good for a child abuser!!
Robert We are survivors!!!! Thank you for your post!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
01 September, 06:24
I am a Survivor of the Catholic Church. I lived in Boystown, NJ for 4 years from age 13-17. I was raped and sodomized for the first 8 months until I found a razor knife on the grounds while cutting the grass, and then tried to cut all the offenders. They finally thought I was crazy and left me alone. I was damaged for years to come.