NEO ONE @Neo
This is the reason why I am an anon.
And i'm not done...
08:33 PM - Aug 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 September, 11:37
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The Core purpose of the brothers and sisters of anons.

#SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
04 September, 11:34
ditto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
04 September, 11:35
In response james wafer to his Publication

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
31 August, 09:34
EVIL!!!
GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN AND BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO RESCUE THEM!!!

A WORLD WHERE THIS DOESN’T EXIST IS COMING!! 🙏🏼❤️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angel of the North @IT50US
31 August, 09:19
This is what did it for me too. When the lockdowns started I spent hours on the computer and learned about this. I cried for weeks and made it my mission to do whatever I could to spread the truth about child trafficking. I can never be the same after learning...my heart always hurts for these babies.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
31 August, 09:18
We have lost many children... But it will soon end because of men and women like you... I truly believe God choose His anons. 🇺🇸💞

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
31 August, 09:12
This is what keeps me up at night😭 Praying for awareness and for the end of All human suffering! These little ones should be held as sacred and cherished.... Just💔

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 August, 09:10
l get so pissed off when i see this and what they have done

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
31 August, 09:04
Ditto

Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 August, 08:51
😓 [They] will have no peace until this stops.