So powerful 😥 - Read pic 4

Please share!
08:32 PM - Aug 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 September, 07:08
In response True Patriot to his Publication
🇱🇷🌎✝️😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tresha Miranda @Tresha
01 September, 08:42
Thank you for sharing. This truly touched me. God bless our service men and women.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 September, 08:37
Everyone just stop your damn whining.

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO BE ASKING OR DECODING RIGHT NOW

IS

WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY COUNTRY

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 September, 08:25
😂🤣 God Bless

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 September, 05:29
THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL OUR BRAVE STRONG COURAGEOUS WARRIORS AND FOR THOSE YOU PUT IN THEIR PATH FOR COMFORT AND LOVE TO ALL THESE FAMILIES AND SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN OUR HEARTS ARE WITH YOU ALL WRWY NEVER EVER FORGET OUR GOD GIVEN COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS PATRIOTS STAND ALL OVER THE WORLD WWG1WGA WW

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
01 September, 04:43
My heart hurts as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I grateful that there are true heroes still. Praying.

arba happihr @arba
01 September, 04:28
What a heart break story! BIDEN's puppets are guilty big time. Trump told the Queen NO MORE WARS!
Beaming prayer to all of you.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 September, 04:17
im in tears. thank you for being there!!!!! thank you to the marine carrying the flag home. iI dont have words only a prayer.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 September, 04:14
True Hero!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 September, 03:53
Beautiful, genuine & very tearful. Thank you for sharing you’re special moment. Sounds like you answered the call of duty. Well Done! God Bless you & yours.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 September, 03:34
😢😔🙏

Julie Boe @JulieB
01 September, 03:04
May we never/EVER forget!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 September, 12:51
I'm crying too. My heart goes out to all of them. GOD Bless them all.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
31 August, 11:52
I'm sobbing! This is so sad. 😢