P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
28 January, 04:36
Major General William Walker orders troops in DC to remain on duty at least through the end of March under the guise of citizen riot control. The same Maj. General who said there will be a "peaceful transition of military power." 😎🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
28 January, 05:26
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
PJ I don't underand why the TFR has been lifted in the FLORIDA Mar-a--Largo area where TRUMP would be accoridng to Monkey? I havent checked MonkeyWerx yesterday or today -- I should've checked first before I said anything. I was just wondering thinking outloud why some troops were being sent home early from DC last week according to Monkey.....I'm concerned some hell will break loose once they're gone. What are your thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
According with Patrick Byrne revelations my tought is that we are done, our efforts to reach the truth went jeopardized by Rudy Giuliani and there were no plan.
10:13 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rolexbeach in this post can reply
Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
28 January, 10:25
In response Rolexbeach ... to her Publication
This is Patrick Byrne:
https://www.deepcapture.co...