Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 September, 03:31
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
this was one of the hardest things for me to understand as i dug down the rabbit holes, then i grasped the reason for this evil to their own children, homage to their god baphomet. makes me sick the damage to these kids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
31 August, 09:51
WHY.....Heavenly Father please protect these children and give them HOPE through YOU! Send them someone that will rescue them from the pits of hell. Lord you are the way the truth and the light...please FATHER be with them!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
31 August, 09:51
WHY.....Heavenly Father please protect these children and give them HOPE through YOU! Send them someone that will rescue them from the pits of hell. Lord you are the way the truth and the light...please FATHER be with them!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
31 August, 09:23
abusers and monsters all of them 😢

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 August, 09:16

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
31 August, 08:34
Anyone know if it's part of their Luciferian deal or
are they doing this by choice?

Everyone of them want to be like Moloch.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 August, 06:20
😢