Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
29 January, 01:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love you Kim Runner. You followed me on twitter, but since I have lost all of my data and pictures, and I am not sure how to go forward yet, I have an obsucre identity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 January, 10:12
😏 going down down down as expected 😁

#SCHUMANN #resonance

the fruits of the non real good changes seen yet

as wa said by the very same ·thegreatawakenig
not us the participants
but for the #creators or #narrators himeselves / himselfs ?

if not ...

in the alleged place ...
at the right time ...
as said the song

its logic things its alleged #feeling was goint to

down

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
29 January, 12:46
WOW! sure am enjoying that red line being so low!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
28 January, 11:53
I used to think that the higher the red line, the more evil [they] were doing. That may be part of it, but

I now believe that red line is more a reflection of [their] control over the population; the mind control they have, the power of their voice in society, the success of their ongoing deception.

It's coming to an end ✝️

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
28 January, 11:05
Thanks for the update!

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
28 January, 11:02
Kim, thank you for your continued posts. They are comforting! I especially like your good morning ones. Request: puppy with head out car window, ears flapping, smiling with caption, "Are we there yet?"
😉

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
28 January, 10:48
G3T S0M3 KR!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
28 January, 10:45
I've missed these Kim!!! 😊❤️

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
28 January, 10:28
we had a white out here in nc where i live. a bug old 4 inches of the first snow fall this year. its so bright out with the clear skys, full moon, and snow glare. i dont know if i should call it heavenly or magical.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
28 January, 10:56
In response Melisa Davis to her Publication
We're in NC mountains. It's called heavenly!

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
28 January, 10:28
we had a white out here in nc where i live. a bug old 4 inches of the first snow fall this year. its so bright out with the clear skys, full moon, and snow glare. i dont know if i should call it heavenly or magical.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
28 January, 10:25
haveseen ths efore, hwver I still do not understand. I am interesrd in learning more and try and see what you se from this graph. Anyone care to explain it? Or want to share a link to whee bbn i can learn more.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
28 January, 10:24

Rodney Jenkins @nunyabus
28 January, 10:20
Did you see the white out?

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
28 January, 10:20
Full Moon effects!!!!

29 January, 10:13
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
just a i red righ now somethig in #gematrix about a

#MOON OF .... SOMETHING ... but not payed attention

maybe relevant ?

29 January, 10:16
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
#gamestop

#gamestonk
#ELON #MUSK
#Gematria

=
#BLOOD #MOON

But was not this, whas other other name of "MOON" , no soy bloody .. moon of something
apperas this gematria in something today, cant rememeber

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
28 January, 10:11
comin to get you

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
28 January, 10:10
we need a vibe check with our fren VK