Only people mentioned by TrumpIsStillMyPresident in this post can reply
Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
29 January, 02:35
In response God, Love and Truth Win to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™Amen #Save ALL Our Children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
29 January, 07:54
AMEN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Snyder @ShaZam
29 January, 07:44
Save the children! They need our help!
Eyes Wide Open! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 01:07
If we cant save our children than what good are we??

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 12:21

American Girl @Americangirl
29 January, 07:45
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
29 January, 12:08
if it were not about finding out about the children and choosing to go down that deep dark rabbit whole i would have never arrived where i am today. Here with so many loving, caring like minded patriots. I am blessedπŸ™πŸ»

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
29 January, 12:07
Beauty.full beyond words! It says it all. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Amen.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
29 January, 12:06
SAVE OUR CHILDREN....

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 12:00
ONLY THING THAT MATTERS SAVING EVERY LAST CHILD AND HANGING EVERY LAST PEDO!!!!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 10:39
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
AFTER the children are saved, the only thing that matters is ELIMINATING every single pedophile!

If we had STARTED by eliminating the PEDOPHILES, we would not have had to work so hard to remove "elected officials."

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
28 January, 10:08
always