YOUR
KIDS
OUT
OF
THE
PUBLIC
SCHOOLS

NOW!!!

You will figure the rest out...just save their lives!!
10:21 PM - Aug 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
31 August, 09:01
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
31 August, 08:49
Strangely, where I live, parents are insisting that they will let schools reopen, and send their kids to school ONLY after the kids get the jab! Glad that God gave me the sense to never enroll my kid in a school.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
31 August, 08:41
How am I to do this when both my husband and child are dead set against it? Shems in her last year of middle school and extremely rebellious. WTF am I to do?????

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
31 August, 08:35

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
30 August, 11:06
Ive tried to tell my kids, they won’t listen, I just saw my grandson tonight after his first two weeks of school....he has always been such a happy child, but tonight he was so different, he smiled but didn’t seem happy.... and he didn’t run to see me like he always has.....breaks my heart