Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 August, 09:11
Former President George W. Bush will speak at the site where United Flight 93 crashed on 9/11 during ceremonies recognizing the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks.

[Speak or Give a Confession?]

https://twitter.com/newsma...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 August, 09:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Trailblazer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
If there is a "camp," it's one of the FEMA camps Trump had erected for all the deep state minions. Not sure what the arabic writing is about, perhaps to make us believe Muslim Brotherhood has erected a camp for us.

Not a chance in hell under POTUS Trump's watch
09:53 PM - Aug 30, 2021
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 August, 10:10
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
You are right! I knew this-I needed you to say that! I💥 As a nurse in a facility where there are only 3 patriots -I can honestly say the battle is real. Today was equivalent to being forced to listen to Rachel Maddow for 9 straight hours-Its maddening and exhausting. They are too ffar gone. I needed a reminder that we already one-💥I Ifeel better now. 😁Thank you 🇺🇸

30 August, 10:28
We have won. I have heard this many times from those in the know. We are trying to wake everyone who is still asleep so there are no riots, etc.

30 August, 10:29
🤩Oh, and sorry you have to deal with that. I would have real difficulty working in that situation. You do have us