r363l l10n @r363ll10n
30 August, 08:31
🔴"This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me along time to find it. make it go viral!"

👉 FOLLOW @NicholasVeniamin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
It's out of context. He was distinctly saying that in the past, old orders thought this way, but "we've changed". The clip doesn't show the full context.

While I think he probably does have these sentiments, that's not his message here. He was a slick talker, and not this stupid. This is one case where the fact checkers are actually correct.

This is the same as using Trump's very fine people quote out of context. It's dishonest.
08:39 PM - Aug 30, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
30 August, 09:07
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
...he is an ass...but post the entire speech....this is not helpful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
30 August, 09:34
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
I shouldn't need to hand it to you on a silver platter, but here it is... plus on hundreds of fact checker sites such as politifact.

You're welcome.

https://obamawhitehouse.ar...