Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 May, 10:07
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Well. ma'am...where as it is commendable that u tell us that now....my dr quit over a hypothetical convo over just that....she admitted that she would lose her liscence if she prescribed HCQ....i said "i know". My aids meds ran out exactly 1yr later and i nearly died just one month ago from aids related PCP. So ur tiiming is 2yrs late to drop Truth where its needed most. But just the ma'am.....thank u. WWG1WGA WW .... if u know what that means.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ˜‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 September, 03:20
It is mean spirited & there is no reason other than they only want the Jab to be used. Many choose not to Jab. That is their choice. This is all going to come back to bite all that are denying Therapies other than the jab. Shameful, heartless & unacceptable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 August, 08:46
We just heard about a service member walking away from everything to to the right thing! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Julie Boe @JulieB
31 August, 08:50
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Yes, I really REALLY feel for these people.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 August, 08:17
wow ..i am still amazed by the EVIL 🀬🀬

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
31 August, 08:11
not a lawyer but a threat has to be carried out in order to sue, the phamasist is the injured, it has to be a class action suit? Yes Pharma must be held accoutable, blocking cures is a crime against humanity

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
31 August, 08:03
anyone else think the β€œvirus” is really parasites πŸ€”

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
31 August, 12:36
GOOD FIND‼️πŸ₯‡