Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Was 11.3 the day POTUS left office? End of occupation? Future proves past.
05:54 PM - Aug 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
30 August, 08:35
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
as for mueller…. after his hearing of absolute gibberish, i thought he was a white hat bc i felt that the deepstate, even though their evil, they were smart! Infiltrations everywhere! I LIVE HOW THIS MOVIE IS COMING TOGETHER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
30 August, 08:30
BOMBSHELL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 August, 08:29
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ Well, well then ????

NEO ONE @Neo
30 August, 07:33
[D] + China = 11.3

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
30 August, 07:18
That would be so awesome!!!

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
30 August, 07:07
At this point in time I won't even try to guess about anything anymore.

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
30 August, 06:51
11.3 aligned with 08/30 on the clock

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 August, 06:32
πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ‘

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
30 August, 06:27
I believe that Mueller was a white hat!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
30 August, 07:07
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
possible

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
30 August, 08:25
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
To me, he doesn't have that "Look" that the baddies have.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 August, 05:55