Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
30 August, 06:54
Yes I call them sheep, nope sorry I am Australian not pommy, watching me for awhile now? what makes you above everyone else. I was awake to all this bull shit at school hence why I left at 15 couldn't take anymore of their bull shit lies. Oh and I really don't give a fuck that you've heard enough. Again what puts you above everyone else?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
30 August, 07:11
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
The above post was a reply to someone called Richard Simpleton who seems to enjoy stalking people on here having ago at their posts then abusing and blocking them so just be careful of this creepy shill, I know he's probably still out there lurking around thinking he is above everyone else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
I blocked that negative fool a while ago.
07:19 AM - Aug 30, 2021
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
30 August, 07:22
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I didn't even realise he was on my list till he messaged me telling he'd be watching me for awhile, creepy. So just thought I'd give ppl the heads up on the lurking creep.