Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
29 August, 09:12
I will say again the Fake Biden actor clone is not running things.........DJT is the 19 President of the Republic..........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
29 August, 09:25
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
If Biden is an actor, then Trump is killing us with the vaccines!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 August, 10:16
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Don’t be a buzzkill Lib!
Trump stuck a stick in the spokes of the China Virus genocide. The vaccines to exterminate a majority of the population wasn’t due to be released until 2023. Remember the Q “Red October” post? Remember when we “turned into a crisis” before the Cabal had a chance to mature the virus and the subsequent killer 5G activated vaccination killing process?
THE CABAL WASN’T READY FOR THE GENOCIDE
Trump sped up the vaccine and virus operation and made them deploy it before it was ready. Trump saved BILLIONS OF LIVES.
Are you AWAKE YET? 💥
===================
TRUMPINTEL

29 August, 10:32
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Are you sure? I no longer know what to believe anymore.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
29 August, 10:38
i believe Trump did make them play ALL THEIR cards before they were prepared to absolutely. i also believe that Trump saved millions. i still will not take any vaccination even if Trump took it.

i know there is a lot going on behind the scene. i am definitely sold Whitehats are in control.

29 August, 10:41
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I'm not seeing any evidence of whitehats in control. I'm seeing blackhats in control. I don't like it.

29 August, 11:20
unless you really do your research you do not know. there are so many pieces to the puzzle. All the pieces are starting to fall into place. Have you watched fall of the cabal? there are 17 videos. have you gone down the jfk jr rabbit hole? have you considered that the bible has been changed intentionally?

29 August, 11:24
Don't worry Trump is president, Biden did get people killed, he is just an actor. Who should we blame that on then?

30 August, 12:09
didnt answer my questions.

30 August, 12:16
How do you think I ended up here? I also woke up to the lies and the purchased accounts with large followings who are spreading lie after lie. Antifa bought up a bunch of large accounts, and people still follow them. It's frustrating.

I'm back and forth between two platforms, and going to sleep here real soon, as I have to work in the am.
12:18 AM - Aug 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 August, 03:04
The Commander in Chief would be committing Treason if he truly abandoned his post during an active attack on our elections. Admiral Rogers would certainly confirm things if he weren’t part of The Plan! 8pics 👇😎👍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 August, 03:11

30 August, 08:08
I have no clue what's going to happen.