Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
28 January, 02:24
Definitely strange happenings at the Capitol at 2am??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
28 January, 09:11
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I watched this live it was the early hours of 20th Jan. Mustang Medic on YT livestreamed this in 3 parts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
28 January, 09:26
In response black jack to her Publication
I watched it live also when Mustang Medic recorded it, he stated he was the only person there, so sad that whomever posted this did not give him the credit.

black jack @blackjack
28 January, 09:28
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
Yeah, it seems to be getting a lot of coverage though. It would have been the right thing to let folk know where it comes from. Have you seen any of Penguinsix's videos?

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
28 January, 09:37
In response black jack to her Publication
I know right? And I don't think I have, I will have to look it up. Thank you!

black jack @blackjack
He seems like a genuine guy and knows a lot of the comings and goings of DC.
09:38 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by blackjack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from black jack, click on at the bottom under it