1776 ... @IGG1776
26 August, 01:40
They never thought people who filmed the attacks on 9/11 with their JVC handycam would post it to social media years later.

There were never any planes, share the heck out of this.

nesaranews on telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
could it of hit on the side we cant see?
08:05 PM - Aug 29, 2021
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
13 September, 03:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
No, based on the position of the camera you would have been able to see the plane's flight path before it "struck" the tower.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
13 September, 05:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
heres your clip at 220 with the plane.......weird
50 Views of Plane Impact in South Tower | 9/11 World Trade Center (2001) - YouTube

Because of the recent Video which was published by Kevin Westley I decided to make an updated version of my 2014 video (see here: https://youtu.be/7YLm3pkAiJ...

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 September, 05:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
the wing disappears just before it hits lol

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 September, 09:55
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Exactly what I've always said about this video.

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 September, 03:48
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
We're not sure from this angle what side of the building that the "plane" hit the tower, but the orange flames shooting out on the right side of the building would suggest that the "plane" came in from the left, which makes sense based on the videos I've seen where a "plane" was added in digitally.