Only people mentioned by dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
30 January, 03:26
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
#twitter keeps the pedophiles, satanists & terrorists active on their platform ~ adults luring in children -sharing illegal images & documentation against the law
but the people that are against these #CrimesAgainstHumanity are suspended for making the twitter's criminally minded users experience unpleasant
🤪😜🤡🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
30 January, 04:34
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
so let me get this straight, we are all suspended or banned for believing in President Trump.. but the dark obes are allowed to promote pedophilia on that platform? Everything is so wrong!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
30 January, 09:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
This is the mad world we are part of.

I lost 55,000 followers this week, who genuinely love how I help them (and its mutual), over 10 years building credibility. I only help people.

But the pedophiles are still there, and I am not.

It's nuts.