John WiQ @JohnWiQ
28 January, 08:22
How the Fook do you work this thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
28 January, 09:28
In response John WiQ to his Publication
You have to type everything, no microphone option. No edit button. no capitalization of 1st letter. if you want to comment you have to touch the actual comment thingy not the space beside it. if you want to check your posts you need to go HOME (square divided into 4) then click on profile. you can post pics, vids, emoji's, surveys but I havent figured out GIF yet. Sharing links out are tricky and look funny coming from other places. after you comment (leaf icon) you have to click back out twice. you dont always come back to were you were so loose your place a lot. but its loading much beter t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
Sharing links out are tricky and look funny coming from other places. after you comment (leaf icon) you have to click back out twice. you dont always come back to were you were so loose your place a lot. but its loading much beter today. videos still load slower, jam up and arent full screen. 🤷. its growing.
09:28 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bib45le in this post can reply
John WiQ @JohnWiQ
28 January, 09:31
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Thank you! What about sharing TikToks? Thats my Jam haha.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
28 January, 09:36
In response John WiQ to his Publication
i dont do tik tok but I have seen them on here. seems to do just fine. for some reason, tik toks do the best. not a lot of memes, color, and small print. maybe everybody is learning too 🤷