John WiQ @JohnWiQ
How the Fook do you work this thing?
08:22 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnWiQ in this post can reply
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
28 January, 09:28
In response John WiQ to his Publication
You have to type everything, no microphone option. No edit button. no capitalization of 1st letter. if you want to comment you have to touch the actual comment thingy not the space beside it. if you want to check your posts you need to go HOME (square divided into 4) then click on profile. you can post pics, vids, emoji's, surveys but I havent figured out GIF yet. Sharing links out are tricky and look funny coming from other places. after you comment (leaf icon) you have to click back out twice. you dont always come back to were you were so loose your place a lot. but its loading much beter t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
28 January, 09:28
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Sharing links out are tricky and look funny coming from other places. after you comment (leaf icon) you have to click back out twice. you dont always come back to were you were so loose your place a lot. but its loading much beter today. videos still load slower, jam up and arent full screen. 🤷. its growing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
28 January, 09:30
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
So you are not grateful for a platform without the ugly ignorant people on twitter ; a place of higner vibes? It's only been running a few weeks.
I'm VERY thankful for it.

Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
28 January, 09:00
mess with it a bit. its actually pretty decent

Amy Rawson @Arawson
28 January, 08:53
im just glad you are here!!!

John WiQ @JohnWiQ
28 January, 09:05
In response Amy Rawson to her Publication
Thanks for having me :-)

TINA Monica @TinaNMB
28 January, 08:51
i literally can not figure this out... am i even responding to John WiQ?? 🥴😫😫😫

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 08:28
Just like twit only you can say - QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

:)

John WiQ @JohnWiQ
28 January, 08:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Who's Q?

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 09:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
But, beware of the trolls and pervs.

9PLUS8PATRIQT GOD WINS. @9PLUS8PATRIQT
28 January, 08:26
hey there brother , i got nuked again today.