Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Lin Wood, [29.08.21 01:46] https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...
Jarrin Jackson loves Jesus Christ. So do I. Jarrin loves America. So do I. Jarrin loves President Trump. So do I.

We could have talked Jesus and America all night long. We almost did. I enjoyed every minute of our conversation and also meeting his incredible wife and kids.

God has blessed Jarrin with a wonderful family and a razor sharp mind. He understands military strategy. He understands Afghanistan. He was there. He understands too well the cost of war for both sides up close and personal. He understands that We The People must now live local.

I am not a military guy but if I was, I would pray that I would be led by men like General Michael Flynn and Jarrin Jackson. They know when to fight and when not to fight. But when they fight, they fight to win.

America is blessed to have a man of God like Jarrin. He is a God-fearing leader fighting for freedom now and in the future.

If you are not following
10:41 AM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Hill, click on at the bottom under it