Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
I had a dream last night I was in the Hurricane

The water came up two stories through the windows as those around me said no surge was coming. Even as it came in, they said no it's fine

NCSWIC !!
06:06 AM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
29 August, 06:52
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
dont scare me... im alone with my Daughter in a 3 story condo ON THE GULF... hoping all will b ok.... Katrina got 2 floors of water here but we have new surge peotection levee...(famous last words?? maybe)......dream ahain.. OK???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 August, 06:58
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
After Katrina I don't know if I would stay , but the ones that do will be needed because a lot of people will need your help. Godspeed Lisa, you will be fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 August, 06:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
29 August, 06:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
😂😂😂

29 August, 06:36
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Perfect Robert hahahah.Not a soul here that could not interpret that one