TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
Happy 30th Anniversary to my hubby @GunsForGod . It's been a long and winding road at times, but we made it through together. No matter the storm, we weathered it together. Thank for for our many years together, our children and the love of one another. Thank you for always keeping me safe and grounded. Thank you for your years of service in the Military. Thank you for just loving me and always being there when I needed a helping hand. You are my love, my heart and my husband. I thank GOD for bringing you into my life. I loved you then, I love you now, and I will love you forever. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS. Your Wife, Tammi
01:20 AM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
29 August, 01:23
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you two have an awesome day full of love and laughed over all those thirty years!!!! Much love to you both!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 August, 03:07
In response Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 to her Publication
Thank you sweetie. Love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396