Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
29 August, 12:36
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Why are Walmart's around the country looking like this? Why would you need these at a Walmart?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
There are containers like that in central NJ. They used to be by an FB* office, across the street from a Ukrainian Cultural Center near a fake hotel. I call it fake because it hasn't been open since Obama, yet if you look at travel sites they have reviews as if someone stayed there. There had to be at least 50 of them, some had heating/air units on them. Bridgewater Somerset Hotel is where they were. It looked like some of them were moved to an apartment complex ironically at 1 JFK Blvd. I keep wondering what was inside all of those containers. You can probably see them on google maps. Containers are literally all over NJ. Where my mom lives, it looks like a huge mountain with one stacked upon another. I keep a watch to see if there is any movement on them.
12:58 AM - Aug 29, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 01:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It may be Somerset Bridgewater . . . the reviews are really creepy and the manager's last name . . . get this . . . Satanick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396