Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Why are Walmart's around the country looking like this? Why would you need these at a Walmart?
12:36 AM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
29 August, 05:18
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
The ones that they have at our a Walmart is because they’re remodeling our entire Walmart. I watched them go in and out of them getting stuff for the remodel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
29 August, 09:07
Someone needs to break into one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
29 August, 09:06
Cause that's where they're gonna stuff us

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
29 August, 01:57
walmarts have been closing for a day to "sanitize"

just so ppl know : the newest spray sanitizer has nano technology - look it up

walmart has their own private import receiving port in virginia beach ... it circumvents normal import inspection - a friend of mine is a union inspector on the docks and she told me so

btw as of 2015, china soley owns all walmarts (not walmart international which is still owned by the family)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 12:58
There are containers like that in central NJ. They used to be by an FB* office, across the street from a Ukrainian Cultural Center near a fake hotel. I call it fake because it hasn't been open since Obama, yet if you look at travel sites they have reviews as if someone stayed there. There had to be at least 50 of them, some had heating/air units on them. Bridgewater Somerset Hotel is where they were. It looked like some of them were moved to an apartment complex ironically at 1 JFK Blvd. I keep wondering what was inside all of those containers. You can probably see them on google maps. Containers are literally all over NJ. Where my mom lives, it looks like a huge mountain with one stacked upon another. I keep a watch to see if there is any movement on them.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 01:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It may be Somerset Bridgewater . . . the reviews are really creepy and the manager's last name . . . get this . . . Satanick.