Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
The crimes that the Satanists did to children need to be met with extreme punishment.......I believe Killery is dead and Huma arrested but this sick and evil cult in the world need to be eliminated........

#MAGA
09:12 PM - Aug 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 November, 09:54
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
IMHO and I have been saying this from the beginning is that the only thing that will wake up people and bring us together is the revelation, with undeniable proof of the crimes against children is the only thing that will wake people up. Most people have no clue about what is going on, they live in a bubble...unless they are also involved in the crimes against humanity - they must be forced to see the ugly truths - The truth about the bio-weapon and Fauci and Gates also needs to be exposed. I am starting to see some small reveals happening daily - Keep praying and send only positive energy out - God Bless all of you and God Bless our world...I say world as this is much bigger than the US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 August, 09:26
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
AGREED...NO DAMN MERCY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396