Lion ess @Lioness
28 August, 05:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
28 August, 06:55
In response Lion ess to her Publication
Ok, to all of those claiming this is the end of the world, you've been saying that since Y2K. Knock it off. The world goes through periodic changes that alter the face of humanity, and this has gone on forever. This may be the end of an era, but it is not the end of the world. Mother Nature may have a thing or two to say about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
Take what you will from this passage.
To me, it doesn't say end of the world...just the end.
The "end" to the choas before enlightenment is what I take from it.
08:26 PM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
29 August, 01:33
In response Lion ess to her Publication
That's fair. And I agree. Some astrologists are saying it's the age of Aquarius. Regardless, change is inevitable in this world. I prefer to sit back and observe and record what I witness. But I will not fall into the fatalist, Chicken Little camp screaming, "The sky is falling!". Change is and will always be uncomfortable.