Only people mentioned by jasonscoutt in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 October, 08:18
In response Jason scoutt to his Publication
Can't happen soon enough for me! But patience must rule -- all on God's timing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 September, 01:27
READY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
15 September, 01:25
i been ready

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
15 September, 11:50
i hope this doesn’t drag on too long. it's starting to feel like '2 weeks to flatten to curve'.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 September, 11:41
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 11:41
If one goes on trial, ALL who push the vax will be joined with them, but the Truth is the final judgement is by Our Father. 🙌✝️🙌

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 September, 11:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I think that those who knew what the vaxes were and pushed them will end up afoul of natural law

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
15 September, 11:31
It was all a SHOW! Actors acting.

1776 Life @pacu44
28 August, 08:13
can we call it operation Warp Speed for justince?