Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 03:46
Ok so the only thing that I really didnt get yesterday was when Neg 48 said to paraphrase that ppl say that DJT is finishing what JFK started but it is really the opposite?
If JFK was the original Q how dies that make sense?
Maybe Nana just having brain freeze on this one what u think?
@sabrinagal
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
Time Travel it seems to me.
Think Mirror right?
what if DJT started it and in fact JFK is here finishing in the shadows while DJT is running interferance like 48 said?
JFK said back then “we chose to go to the moon in this decade” is that this decade?
so many questions
what a time to be alive Nana
04:35 PM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jgregory41020 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 06:27
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
That did cross my mind that DJT was the time traveler that went back in time to warn JFK about the assination.
I have felt for a couple of yrs tha JFK was alive but i heard that he died sometime last yr.
I think JFK and JR have been in the shadows the whole time. If DJT was realky Gen Pattons Son perhaps henis Lincoln incarnate. I also believe that one of the vets we saw at rallies was actually DJT from the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
28 August, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
love you Nana 🙏🏼🐸🥳🤩