Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 12:59
Pop quiz time:

Was “My fellow Americans...” already mentioned on Twitter?

Was it ever going to be Trump that said that?

Who tweeted it?

How long after it was tweeted was that account suspended?

It was the same day POTUS, myself and plenty of Anons were all suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
21 August, 06:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was suspended around then too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 August, 05:21
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
me too...for the second and last time. thats when I came here...which is weird because I had never ever heard of Anonup or ever seen it on other platforms. Kinda like I just gravitated here and I think there was me and like 20 other people then 😁😁😁

Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
same...I got on We Go Social and somehow ended up here.
12:38 AM - Aug 28, 2021
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 August, 09:56
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Yeah I just somehow ended up here too...divine intervention maybe. I love all the patriots and positivity here. Just as spiritually refreshing as church.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 August, 10:11
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
agree 100%.