Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
πŸ”₯πŸ‘Šβ˜‘οΈ....πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™
08:26 PM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
16 January, 10:01
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
love you brother. I'm back. 3 weeks of BAD. I appreciate your prayers and love sent my way through our Father

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 January, 11:07
In response Rickmo Freedom to his Publication
Love you too brother. I am glad you made it through, true test of faith. You are a warrior my friend!!! God bless you always. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 November, 11:32
Praise God Amenβ£οΈπŸ™β£οΈπŸ™β£οΈπŸ™

11 November, 11:34
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 12:20
Yes he has & we are in clean up mode now, but these little evil buggers are gonna do as much damage as possible on their way out the door.

J J Larr @3JJL
27 August, 08:31
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

27 August, 08:35
In response J J Larr to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

yae ebisu @yae51502951
27 August, 08:30