Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
28 August, 04:44
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I pray that God helps you through this tough loss, and brings you both closer to him through the realization that evil does exist and your free will he has given you is constantly influenced by evil, choose the good path and turn back to God, amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 August, 01:31
Thats so hard may God comfort you in these hard times, lord give them strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 August, 08:15
oh gosh... heart breaking. So sorry for that couple’s loss. Please God, heal them.
πŸ™πŸ»

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
27 August, 07:49
Condolences.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
27 August, 07:39
πŸ˜’πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 August, 07:38
Oh my gosh . . . I am so sorry for this person's loss.
I am so sorry.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
27 August, 07:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
sinister elite seem to believe life has a limit. they believe we are over populated which means they are the ones in fear, unfortunately this mans story he doesnt share alone, this is happening world wide playing God with Gods own children, our father is not impressed nor are his children. taking away this mans dream of fatherhood really is upsetting. without children there will be no future thus the END