Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
27 August, 04:25
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Yep, I guess she forgot that breaking the oath she took has consequences. Gonna' be a rude awakening for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
27 August, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
27 August, 02:38

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
27 August, 02:35
I listened to the entire tictoc video. I do NOT believe she was threatening in any way. We have been told that if marshal law is called we should not interfere and to stay inside out of the way. She merely stated a fact. Mess with military during marshal law and it won't end well for you.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
27 August, 04:30
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
I'll buy that untill they start confiscating guns. Then get them they will.
Not a threat. A promise.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 August, 02:34
Protect the Constitution, and serve the people of the USA. Not te opposite. Sounds like a wolf in military clothing to me. And there will be those among us. Be watchful, know your community's people, have a plan to move swiftly to an alternative position, be defensive not offensive. Protect your own first, above all.else Never assume its a drill.