Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
24 August, 04:37
Yeah, nothing to see here…

Oh, and Larry Elder?

Another swamp creature. Do a dig on him…

https://welovetrump.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 August, 07:13
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
What evidence did you find?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
26 August, 02:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Sexism, racism, but you have to dig deep. Swamp did a good job of wiping his slate clean. They know Cali is going red. They need one they can control…

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 August, 02:58
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Cite your findings.

The smear campaign is just begining...

That's the thing with the left - they hust LOVE using the same tactics, over, and over, and over, and over, and over.... ad nauseam.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
Like I said, go digging. I did it for my own interests and so didn’t retain the sources. I don’t have time to go looking for it, again. 👍
12:07 PM - Aug 27, 2021
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mye Sh’Rona, click on at the bottom under it