Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
27 August, 10:25
So...it is now day 13 of this...flu...my whole family excluding my sister and her kids are all really sick. No docs...scared of doctors...a friend of mine is flipped on his stomach, heavily sedated, on remdesivir and a vent in ICU right now. I fear they would do that to me. So I wont go.
Its not getting better...just different/worse every day. I cant handle the panic attacks that come along with it anymore. I need help. Ive been taking quercetin..and honestly, I thought Id feel better already. But I don't. Im seriously considering going to the feed store for ivermectin. Does anyone know how much of that a 46 yr old male and female would take? Im getting desperate and this has been a scary adventure that I really want to be over. I cant afford online docs...so that really only leaves this option. If anyone has done it and knows whats up or can explain in a way Id understand, I would be ever so grateful. Thank you in advance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia Masconi @ClaudiaM
wormwood/artimsia... natural ivermectin
12:03 PM - Aug 27, 2021
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ClaudiaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Claudia Masconi, click on at the bottom under it