Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
So...it is now day 13 of this...flu...my whole family excluding my sister and her kids are all really sick. No docs...scared of doctors...a friend of mine is flipped on his stomach, heavily sedated, on remdesivir and a vent in ICU right now. I fear they would do that to me. So I wont go.
Its not getting better...just different/worse every day. I cant handle the panic attacks that come along with it anymore. I need help. Ive been taking quercetin..and honestly, I thought Id feel better already. But I don't. Im seriously considering going to the feed store for ivermectin. Does anyone know how much of that a 46 yr old male and female would take? Im getting desperate and this has been a scary adventure that I really want to be over. I cant afford online docs...so that really only leaves this option. If anyone has done it and knows whats up or can explain in a way Id understand, I would be ever so grateful. Thank you in advance?
10:25 AM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
Shelly Mahany @itoldyaso
27 August, 05:09
In response Just Jana to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Mahany @itoldyaso
27 August, 05:11
In response Shelly Mahany to her Publication
Relatives that were very ill were prescribed Ivermectin and recovered VERY quickly. They also used hydroxychloroquine, antibiotics and zinc. oh, and dandelion tea!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia Masconi @ClaudiaM
27 August, 12:03
wormwood/artimsia... natural ivermectin

Teri Wood @charmtess
27 August, 11:25
Youtube has a video on how much to take. Prayers to you and your family

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
27 August, 10:57
I'm not a doctor, but what I can do is pray 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 and pray hard for you and your family.
My gracious Lord,
please put your healing hands on this family
and give them the strength to overcome
this terrible time in their life.
Please Lord make all their pains go away.
In Jesus name I pray 🙏.
Amen

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I just got ivermectin yesterday & haven't started it yet
The brand I got divides it into 250 pound increments so I'll need to do about half of that

I didn't get it for coronavirus - never have had that - but when I went to my naturopathic doctor he said I had inflammation in my liver & small intestine. He said he'd seen that with other patients who were exposed to people who took the "jab"
So I'm taking it to help combat that

Also - ivermectin is supposed to eliminate parasites & I finally got a diagnosis of a problem which has plagued me for over 3 decades: I have listeria bacteria in my system, probably tick borne like Lyme disease
He has me on ionic silver & oregano & the bacteria is decreasing but I asked him about ivermectin & he said it could cure covid/coronavirus in 48 hours as well as eliminate the bugs

I saw in another comment to take it with applesauce so that's what I'm going to do

Good luck - there *are* cures out there

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
i heard get the rub on a small drop on the inside of the wrist i get this for my cows and i have got this on my hands and arms

27 August, 11:16
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
some animal meds are not good for humans im not suggesting this by no means but ive got ivermectin all over me and i have survived little rash upset stomack ive heard from some old cowboys they rub a small drop on their wrist

27 August, 11:19
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
i also keep Mucinex expectorant will help break up the mucus and cough it up

Leen Zap @Leenzap
27 August, 10:39
hope this can help in any way

27 August, 02:57
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
Im trying..I have to pull 200 bucks from thin air so i can see this doc and get the right meds..and neither of us are well enough to go uber to make some money so..Im working on it.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
27 August, 10:29
You can reach the Frontline Doctors by phone. They are mailing prescriptions to their patients. Here is the link:
https://americasfrontlined...

Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
27 August, 11:02
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Not sure what we have but we are doing untra conservative intervention. Nit adding a load of meds for our liver and kidneys to deal with. Quercetin, zinc, D, C aspirin and mucinex. Using oils to open us up and turning up praise and worship music. Avoiding processed foods but making sure we are getting salt and magnesuim sorry if this is reduntant or not helpful.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 August, 10:29
This stuff works great. Lots of zinc

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
27 August, 10:44
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
27 August, 10:47
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
my household has it too. we are using Quercetin protocol. feeling better after 2 days. Do not forget zinc and the rest of the supplements.

Awake Now @Awakenow
27 August, 10:27
it should be administered via weight…

27 August, 10:30
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I think im about 140..? Ive lost quite a bit being sick so maybe a bit less. The hubby is like 280.

27 August, 10:31
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Ive seriously never been so sick in my entire life.