Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nnothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
#2A

From The Library -Mr.Dirt
Travis
Woke soldier says she’ll shoot Americans who disobey her if martial law is declared.

She must not realize how many of us veterans have the same training and won’t be on her side

Here she is. She's in the 16thSMA-image 2

https://twitter.com/TWines...

2 images
11:21 AM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 August, 02:07
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
well...interesting...i guess then she might have to be careful...maybe this needs to be shown to someone..who i dont know...sounds like a loose cannon to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
27 August, 11:49
male or female???? im having troubles figuring this one out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 August, 12:31
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nohtingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
I am feeling a "perfect storm" of false flags coming...the weekend.
No fear. We should just be aware of our surroundings at all times.
And always: SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
Stay safe everyone.
God Bless America
wwg1wga

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

perfect storm
n. A disaster or serious difficulty produced by a chance combination of factors.
n. A powerful hurricane or other major weather disturbance, especially as produced by a combination of meteorological conditions.
n. A situation where a calamity is caused by the convergence and amplifying interaction of a number of factors.

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 August, 11:46
I have no problem shooting anyone who poses a threat to my life.

#2A #Freedom

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 August, 11:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes.
Thank God for #2A

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 August, 11:56
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I don't "want" to...but have a life of my own, a wife, and a child here as well...yeah, I'd definitely have to shoot you down with extreme prejudice understanding that you will be doing all in your power to accomplish that exercised on me if I do not. I am prior service, grew up hillbilly/surrounded with hunting/trapping/fishing weapons, and am very proficient with a pistol. Yes, I do only tote a pistol, wife as well, but we do also have Mr. 12ga, w/Buckshot for breaching events! I had the privilege of shooting with/was inspired by Mike Plaxco as a young man in the 80s when at the top side of his career/competitive edge. Veit Nam Vet neighbor as a youth had me resizing brass alongside him and shooting couple hundred rounds a day through a vast assortment of pistols. I even squeezed off 3 rounds from a 30.06 barrel my Vet bud had Plaxco custom make for him! The biggest "recoil" I had felt in a handgun was that barrel on a Thomson Contender. Made dust come off the ground in front of me!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
27 August, 11:25
2A Bronson

Jim Jones @Jrjones4169
27 August, 11:23
FUCK YOU COMMIE BITCH