CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Army Doctor Reveals More Soldiers have died from the Vaccine than died from COVID.
09:58 AM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 August, 03:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
"they" want to incapacitate our troops...get rid of alot of them so we have no protection...and then you will have ones leaving due to this..what then?...institute the draft?...or we will have just criminals joining the service because they have to...armed forces will take anyone from what i have heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 03:18
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💡🙏I know someone who joined but did not make it through boot camp, so this person is home now.

Another I know tried top join, but he had a DUI he was working through, and they turned him down fast.

I have hope also, because the person that went through boot camp had to wait 6 months extra because of Covid, and they delayed until covid was better.

But that is all I know, you may be right.

If it is pink or blue hair I do not know of they are allowed to join or not.

And I hope to goodness they only take citizens and no fake IDs. That would be terrifying if they did that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
27 August, 11:49
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
27 August, 11:03
She is an Omaha doctor. She has joined the Front Line doctors. If you find her videos which is difficult she also warned about mask and what they do to children psychologically

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 11:07
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
TY FOR YOUR POST. TRUE PATRIOT!

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
27 August, 10:45
The cure can’t be worse than the “disease.”

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 10:54
In response Silence Dogood to his Publication
not supposed to be, but here she is, warning everyone at this meeting