Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Army Doctor Reveals More Soldiers have died from the Vaccine than died from COVID.
09:43 AM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
27 August, 12:10
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
is there more of this? who does she propose the enemy is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
27 August, 12:13
In response Faithful Servant to his Publication
Sorry, I don't know. I found it on Twitter and shared it here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
27 August, 11:35
Can you give the link so I can share?

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
27 August, 11:51
In response anon one to her Publication
I found it on Twitter. I can send you the Twitter link.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
27 August, 09:56
Everyone Share this everywhere!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 August, 09:55

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 August, 09:53
SHARE SHARE SHARE! WE NEED MILITARY REBELLION TO THE JAB! WE KNOW THIS IS A BIG SIGN THINGS ARE MOVING...REBEL GUYS REBEL!!!! Q POSTS ARE A MAP SHOWING US WHAT SIGNS TO LOOK FOR, REMEMBER A MILITARY REBELLION AGAINST MANDATED VACCINATIONS WILL OCCUR...LET'S GET IT MOVING ALONG!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 August, 09:52
which is why (they) so desperately want our military 100% vaccinated

AJS CSC @munchkin823
27 August, 10:19
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
yes. the best way to undermine a country! go after the military first!