Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 August, 10:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
When I heard Negative 48 speak for the first time on you tube I felt that for sure it was JFK Jr then someone asked if he was Patrick Kennedy so I started to think maybe he was since we have never known his voice and he could very well sound like John Jr.
The first show I saw him in was Tom Numbers, Juan O Savin, Miki Klann and Jetson White. Now I always thought that Juan O Savin is JFK Jr voice disguised by a modulator but was thrown for a loop when I heard Negative 48! 🐸😎
Sabrina Gal I saw the show with you and Negative 48 on the other day too, great show by the way! πŸ€—
What is your feeling on talking closer with Negative 48. Being that you are lucky enough to talk with him do you know who he is?(don’t say who if you need to protect their identity, I’m just curious!)πŸ€”
Regardless of who he is I feel that with all the shows out at the moment with Negative 48 as a guest that we are so close to the big reveal and the start of a better world . I’m looking forward to the next one 😊
09:15 AM - Aug 27, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it