Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
27 August, 09:15
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
When I heard Negative 48 speak for the first time on you tube I felt that for sure it was JFK Jr then someone asked if he was Patrick Kennedy so I started to think maybe he was since we have never known his voice and he could very well sound like John Jr.
The first show I saw him in was Tom Numbers, Juan O Savin, Miki Klann and Jetson White. Now I always thought that Juan O Savin is JFK Jr voice disguised by a modulator but was thrown for a loop when I heard Negative 48! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Sabrina Gal I saw the show with you and Negative 48 on the other day too, great show by the way! ๐Ÿค—
What is your feeling on talking closer with Negative 48. Being that you are lucky enough to talk with him do you know who he is?(donโ€™t say who if you need to protect their identity, Iโ€™m just curious!)๐Ÿค”
Regardless of who he is I feel that with all the shows out at the moment with Negative 48 as a guest that we are so close to the big reveal and the start of a better world . Iโ€™m looking forward to the next one ๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
26 August, 10:58
๐Ÿ˜†Absolutely the same voice. Has never been in doubt he is alive. Fantastic and he has the coolest voice so calm and in balance.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
26 August, 10:53
Bang on!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
26 August, 10:58
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I think so. I've been hearing the rumors and haven't looked at it personally but this is proof enough for me.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
27 August, 07:07
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 August, 10:53
close.
JRโ€™s is higher pitch and more clear.
Michaelโ€™s is lower pitch and more โ€œnasalโ€ tone.
but, what do I know.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป