Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
29 January, 04:54
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
No one gets a free pass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
29 January, 04:46
did you all hear the the factory for rhe raw ingredients "mysteriiously" caught fire in Dec?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
29 January, 04:41
Too bad all of the people I tried to convince of the safety/efficacy of HCL will most likely not hear it from the msm. I went round and round with people, many MDs on this! Everyone who got the virus. suffered missed work, school or regretibly passed and was not offered HCL should form a class!

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
28 January, 11:43
Falsie Fauci approved hydrocychloroquine for symptomatic and prevention of Controlla V 15 years ago (2005)

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
28 January, 11:38
Google is the work of DARPA. Aint that special!

Kel Kell Kelli @KelKellKelli
28 January, 10:12
class action lawsuits are very effective!

Tracey InGodITrust @Durrsygrl
28 January, 10:10
oh ok....we forgive your censorship then?? i guess...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
29 January, 04:55
In response Tracey InGodITrust to her Publication
No one gets a free pass

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
28 January, 09:14
My "red" state, Oklahoma, announced yesterday that they're trying to dump a $2 million dollar stockpile of HCQ. They should be giving it to all of us FOR FREE.

Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
28 January, 09:10
Of course they did! That seems to be the consensus now! All of them have blood on they're hands!

Lilah LeClaire @BlueSkiesSmilin
28 January, 08:59
💣💣💣So that meansFB was responsible for HOW MANY DEATHS??? LAWSUIT, LAWSUIT!!

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
18 July, 04:27
In response Lilah LeClaire to her Publication
mtwga!

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
28 January, 08:56
How many people died during your censored studies?

Kim Ccc @Kikic6767
28 January, 08:55
POWER OF THE PEOPLE! UNITE AND WE WILL WIN!!!!!

Ourpatio The5th ? @CatherineB
28 January, 08:53
I knew HCQ last January, I take it for RA and took it when living in Africa for four years. I tried to tell people on TW but got shot down all the time. I did a lot of research. Such a shame US was not allowed to use it because President Trump said it worked.

Carolyn Dupre @CajunDancer
28 January, 08:52
All of a sudden the Plandemic will disapear!👀