___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 05:46
In case you’re interested as to why I don’t think anybody has died in Kabul and we’re watching a green screen movie. Let’s review ALL the topics that have formed a pattern over the years.
IG Report
Durham investigation
Antifa
Non profits laundering (Clinton Foundation)
CIA/FBI (3 letter agencies)
False Flags
Police corruption (law enforcement industry)
Epstein (trafficking/pedophiles)
Big tech censorship
Supreme Court (Judicial System)
Big Pharma (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Medical Tyranny (Medical Industry)
Election Fraud (most recent subject fading now)
Presidents/Wars seems to be the new highlighted topic
ARE WE THERE YET? I think we’ve reached the top of the food chain if you ask me. See the pattern☝🏻☝🏻
Only topic I foresee is Israel since it’s being saved for last. I wonder if Afghan will play a role regarding Israel. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
I hope so. Plus we need to take back 911! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
08:14 PM - Aug 26, 2021
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 09:08
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Think deeper….did any BIG account reveal the fake plane? Is any big account yelling β€œeyes on the audit anymore”? NO, they are following the narrative. Want to bet the big guys have a secondary (smaller account) to help Anons? 😎 How many hints β€œwe are with you?” or Doq Holliday saying β€œwe’d be shocked who is on this site.” πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 08:59
5 moves ahead? Think about it…..we get to Kabul before them….. WAY before & β€œset the stage”.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 08:59
5 moves ahead? Think about it…..we get to Kabul before them….. WAY before & β€œset the stage”.