___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
In case you’re interested as to why I don’t think anybody has died in Kabul and we’re watching a green screen movie. Let’s review ALL the topics that have formed a pattern over the years.
IG Report
Durham investigation
Antifa
Non profits laundering (Clinton Foundation)
CIA/FBI (3 letter agencies)
False Flags
Police corruption (law enforcement industry)
Epstein (trafficking/pedophiles)
Big tech censorship
Supreme Court (Judicial System)
Big Pharma (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Medical Tyranny (Medical Industry)
Election Fraud (most recent subject fading now)
Presidents/Wars seems to be the new highlighted topic
ARE WE THERE YET? I think we’ve reached the top of the food chain if you ask me. See the pattern☝🏻☝🏻
Only topic I foresee is Israel since it’s being saved for last. I wonder if Afghan will play a role regarding Israel. 🤔🤔🤔
05:46 PM - Aug 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 August, 07:50
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I follow what you are saying and my gut tells me that much of what you are saying is correct.
Many, if not all separate groups are being put front and center.
2nd amendment groups mad and paying attention
medical/ EMS/police mad and paying attention
Vets/Active Duty/National Guard mad and paying attention
immigration/ mad and paying attention
felons/ child trafficking/Drugs (we are) mad and paying attention
We could ad to the list so much more, but my point is the focus has become so intense on issues that there is no going back to the status quo. We are close, in my opinion. We are vying for position that would put us logistically near enough for action, yet far enough for having some time advantage in reactions. One morning we will wake up and "surprise"!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
26 August, 08:14
I hope so. Plus we need to take back 911! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 08:59
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
5 moves ahead? Think about it…..we get to Kabul before them….. WAY before & “set the stage”.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 09:08
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Think deeper….did any BIG account reveal the fake plane? Is any big account yelling “eyes on the audit anymore”? NO, they are following the narrative. Want to bet the big guys have a secondary (smaller account) to help Anons? 😎 How many hints “we are with you?” or Doq Holliday saying “we’d be shocked who is on this site.” 😉

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 06:57
Forgot Monsanto (food industry) & chemtrails.