Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 August, 05:43
Good day, patriot friends! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your patience and dedication during this difficult time of Travel. Like you, I was hoping to see a few criminal arrests (or public justice) by this point. However, I can also understand why we should let the DS end up driving our country into a deep ditch in order to wake up the sleepers. This is how it should be. What is happening now is not for us; it is for the people we love, who have been brainwashed into hating the man who tried to save our republic. For this reason, I remain patient, try to just "live in the moment" and pray for our collective salvation. I sincerely thank all of you for being with me! Your collective support has been felt in the depths of my soul, and I can't imagine going through the last 44 months alone. So, today (on my birthday) I am sending you all one gift. LOVE! May God bless each of you and your loved ones. See you on the other side of the Great Awakening! https://t.me/4646

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 August, 05:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Its my birthday today too! Happy B day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Weller, click on at the bottom under it