Having Fits @HavingFits
25 August, 11:37
Feeling a bit frustrated: Please channel that energy to an easy proactive act: CVS: 203 422-2022 in Connecticut has the following signs refusing service to anyone not wearing a mask regardless of vaccination status. Their dated sign implies they are in line with any state mandate, when as of the date posted and up at least until todays date, there is no such state mandate that allows them to REQUIRE rather than REQUEST masks, nor are they allowed to deny service for wearing or not wearing a mask nor are they allowed to violate HIPAA Rights. Please don’t hesitate to give them a jingle, a piece of your mind and remind them of the Nuremberg code and or that those so called medical masks are often made by impoverished children sitting on a dirty floor assembling those masks. Note the managers name in the window as posted. Its especially easier to call if you don’t live here. No repercussions. Thanks for your support. Keep that phone ringing like a Telethon. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
I would be happy to pass along the information but it looks like your spineless governor has passed the buck at the state level, this is what I found: "Gov. Ned Lamont (Connecticut) has signed an executive order that allows municipal leaders to enact mask mandates for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people while inside public places."
"The current statewide mask policy also states that businesses, private property owners, and state and local government offices can require masks to be worn in their respective facilities."

Nonetheless mandates are not laws so I would suggest calling businesses like CVS (203 422-2022 in Connecticut) and let them know how you feel! 🧐
01:02 AM - Aug 26, 2021
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
26 August, 01:26
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Thank you I found the executive order and the section you spoke of I thought it only applied to schools for workers as well as medical workers. Boycotting Cvs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
26 August, 07:28
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
DO WHAT THE FRENCH ARE DOING, PICNIC ING OUTSIDE RESTAURANTS THAT ARE CALLING FOR VAXX PASSPORTS, WITH FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE STREETS, TOMMY ROBINSON VIDEO, FAMILIES ENJOYING FOOD OUTSIDE ON BLANKETS NO MASK OR V PASSPORT REQUIRED!