Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
25 August, 03:23
In light of the attempts to coerce and force jabs on our wonderful service members, we mailed letters to our military leaders to remind them of the oath of office they took when they stepped into their positions.

The kiddos even colored these and included them in with each letter.

When my son asked... “Dad, what is an oath?”

Me: “Son it is the promise you make to follow the Constitution no matter what... and over time, a whole bunch of us kinda forgot about how important that is. So we’re letting them know that we really care about it and they should too because there are some bullies in the world trying to do some bad things.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
As a military spouse who will be affected by this "mandate" I thank you!!!
03:37 PM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wesgirl81 in this post can reply
25 August, 03:48
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Forwarded message from another family...

30 bases ✔️
25 TX bases (extra credit) ✔️
Total 55 letters sent

DON'T BE AFRAID TO SEND THESE LETTERS! People from every state are sending. You will not be alone. We Are many... Stand up for our troops 🇺🇲
Don't just say you support them, act.

(2 Images)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 03:46
Forwarded message from another family...

My mom and I are ready! Home of the free because of the brave🇺🇸 Like ToreSays You will like how this movie ends🙏 #WeWin

25 August, 03:44
#ToreSays has State groups and they are doing it across the Country 🇺🇲